22.9.15

Daily Sketches Vol 1, Part 1/3

Some months ago I decided to draw something every day. I found these little midtone sketchbooks with 20 pages, which I thought would be perfect for drawing little something on one page per day. Yee, there's more than 20 days in a month.. so is more accurately called "almost daily sketches", and also gave me some slack in case I wouldn't be able to draw quite every day..

So here's first part of the first sketchbook I filled. These drawings are from February and are drawn with markers and ink pen. And sketched with a red pencil mostly. And they may seem like finalized, fully rendered drawings... But anyway I still call them sketches.. :q

Next parts of February sketchbook will be posted following weeks! I divided this sketchbook in 3 parts so there wouldn't be a flood of drawings at once.. Let me know if you'd prefer to see all the 20 drawings (+cover) in one post so I will do it for the next month's drawings. And I apologize for the quality of the pictures.. I took photos of them with my phone as I was too lazy to plug in my scanner and scan them one by one... x__x Let me know if you wanna see some of them in better quality!

So here're the Random Animals of February 2015!










Second part of the February drawings will be posted next week! Stay tuned!

Cheers!

~Tiger

2 comments:

  1. I love the owl pic :D! PS. Christmas is coming, **wink wink,hint hint**

    ReplyDelete