21.9.15

Animonday #1

This is the first ever Animonday! Woooo!

The what now?
Animonday is a Monday full of animals and/or animations! I made it up myself! Pretty clever, eh? :D
So from now on until I run out of animal drawings and/or animations I will be posting them here on Monday.

As a start, I would like us to learn some alphabets! So here begins the series of "Animals A to Z" which is a little project I set up for myself.
(Inspired by insanely talented person over here: http://anitagaughan.tumblr.com/ ) For this project I'll be drawing (almost) randomly  selected animals from A to Z, sketch them, learn some anatomy and animate them walking, running, swimming or flying or moving in some other way. Also I must say I may have cheated a bit selecting the animals as I wanted to draw certain animals and in order to fit them all in the list I used English and Finnish names, some general names of the species and some more detailed names of the species... Buuuuut anyways, here we goooo to the amazing world of animals and alphabets!

A is for (Giant) Anteater!

Sketches drawn with black ballpoint pen and water colors on midtone paper.
Animation done in TVP.


I hope you have a great week guys! 

Cheers!

~Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment